Thursday, March 10, 2011

Meet Our New Guest Designers!!

WELCOME NEW GUEST DESIGNERS!
A few weeks ago, we announced that we were looking for three talented people to be guest designers for the store.  We will feature their work on our website, blog and in the store for the next six months.  We were thrilled to see how many people brought in their projects.  There are so many talented artists out there.  I was blown away!  It was so hard to choose only three, and we really wish we could have picked a few more.  Thanks so much for all that entered and we really hope you try again at a later date. All projects dropped off may be picked up any time during business hours.  Thanks again!

Congratulations to our the following people for being the first guest designers of The Scrapbook Store!!
(you may see their entries here on our website)

Introducing...


Kelly

Hi, my name is Kelly Swosinski and I live in Oak Creek, WI with my dog Toby. I've been scrapbooking for about 10 years now, back when my supplies consisted of construction paper and Sandylion stickers (you know the ones).  Since then I'd call my style ever changing. I love trying new techniques, tools, and product to enhance my pages.  Outside of scrapbooking I enjoy photography, the outdoors, and all of Wisconsin's sports teams (Brewers, Packers, Badgers).  I look forward to be able to share my work with The Scrapbook Store, and am so grateful for the opportunity.

Andrea
I am a SAHM of 4 year old twin girls- so I have plenty to scrapbook.  I started off my “hobby” making cards.  A friend of mine encouraged me to do an 8x8 scrapbook of a family trip we took a couple of years ago.  I really enjoyed the process and thought I would dive into doing a 12x12 scrapbook for each of my girls.  It has been a fun journey learning about new techniques, products and all the creative projects that are out there.  I am always pushing myself to learn more.  I am so excited to have this opportunity to share my ideas with others.  Thank you Beth and Angie!

Nicole
I live in Kenosha with my wonderful husband Aaron and two children, Ella (3) and Evan (4 months). 
I am a part-time music teacher and get to stay home with my kids the rest of the time.   My favorite pastimes are traveling, singing and being crafty!  I have loved crafts for as long as I can remember (thanks Mom!) and now devote most of my crafty time to scrapbooking.  I have been blessed to have my work featured in BHG Scrapbooks Etc., Scrapbook Trends, Cards, and Handmade magazines.  I am so honored and excited to be part of The Scrapbook Store's Design Team!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kelly, Andrea and Nicole! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you all. I'm always looking for new ideas and each of you has something different to inspire me. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete