Monday, April 4, 2011

I made a Mini!!!!

We here at The Scrapbook Store are proud to say the we are a dedicated retailer of Bella Blvd Products.  We pride ourselves on staying on top of things and we never let our Bella stock dwindle.  Why do we love Bella so much??  Maybe it's because the company is local, or maybe it's because we love Stephanie Hunt, owner and designer of Bella, or...maybe it's because everyhing Stephanie makes is so stinkin' cute!!!!  I think, maybe all three!!!!

Some of you may already know that I am a designer for Bella, and if not, now you do!  This week, Bella Blvd. teamed up with May Arts Ribbon Company and all the designers created a variety of projects using products from both companies. 

Today, one of my projects is being featured on the Bella Blog.  You can visit the blog to see more.  When you're done there, pop on over to May Arts and check out what their designers created!

Since I had to make a mini book using Tail Waggers and Cat Naps, and I don't have a dog, I had to borrow my best friend's dog, Luke!  He's a year old now, but super cute and super friendly!

Here's my Book....












3 comments:

  1. Very cute mini-album, Beth! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, you are so sweet to me, you always are. Thank you for all your support and encouragement. Bella Blvd loves The Scrapbook Store too! And your projects are always so beautiful! Love, love love this mini album....you should start designing your own ;) wink wink!

    ReplyDelete