Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cute...Cute...Cute Layouts!!

I just thought I would show you some super-sute layouts made by our designers!

Jodi Berg - using Best Creations Spring Line
I love how Jodi stitches on her layouts.

Sherry Meilan- Using Websters Pages - Yacht Club
Love it, Love it, Love it!
Kelly Swosinski - October Afternoon - Rocket Age
I really like the film strip look - look at those eyes!
Kelly again - Rocket Age
More Kelly - using WeR Memory Keepers - Yankee Doodle
such a fun wall hanging!
Nicole Kohlmeier - Echo Park - Splash
I love the bright colors of this line!
Again, Nicole - Pink Paislee - Daily Junque
look at that cute belly!! (I'm a sucker for babies)  I also love the use of those huge flowers from Pink Paislee.
Coming soon to our Website - our new gallery!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment