Monday, February 27, 2012

Meet Sheri!!

Meet Sheri
Hi! My name is Sheri Feypel and I am a Class Instructor here at The Scrapbook Store.I have been scrapbooking for about 7 years. I got started with peer pressure from my friends, they were all scrapbookers and made me do it! No, really I thought it looked like fun and decided to give it a shot. I was immediately hooked! A few years later I started teaching classes here. I enjoy designing and teaching classes. I like to keep it simple and fun! Stop by The Scrapbook Store today to see some of my upcoming card classes on display. In the mean time here are some cards from previous classes...


I have been married to my husband, Scott for almost ten years. Together we have two son's, Jordan (15) and Logan (9). And of course our furry family member, Riley. We love to spend time Up North, boating, swimming, wakeboarding, tubing, and fishing. In the winter we spend a little more time in doors playing Wii, watching movies and recently have had some really intense games of UNO!
I currently hold a position on the Bella Blvd Design Team and have an upcoming Guest Designer Spot in March at Jillibean Soup. So now you now who some of  my favorite manufacturers are! 

I love to add lots of dimension to my layouts and tend to use way too much foam adhesive. Some of my other go to supplies are Twine, Buttons, Chipboard Alpha's and Thickers.

Make sure you stop by my blog The Desperate Scrapper where you can find more of my work including some of my design team assignments.I also keep all of my upcoming classes listed on the left sidebar. 

I hope to see you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea Sheri!! Ilove your style and scraplift it often. So creative and fun.

    ReplyDelete