Monday, March 19, 2012

Meet Sherry

Meet Sherry Meilahn

Hello, my name is Sherry and I am an instructor and associate at The Scrapbook Store.
My scrapbook journey began 15 years ago with stickers, card-stock and photos of my six year old!


Today I scrapbook very differently from that first layout, yet the reason I scrapbook has never changed because like you, I have a story tell. As a daughter, sister, aunt, wife, mother and grandmother, scrapbooking is my canvas filled with memories of the good times and bad, the funny and sad.  Each page is a chapter in my life that will someday become my legacy.



My style is linear and clean.  My go to tools are my Cutter Bee tweezers and my Basic Grey Magnetic Mat.  My favorite paper companies are October Afternoon, Basic Grey, Bella Blvd., and Cosmo Cricket. (based on the amount of product in my stash!) 
It would be difficult to scrapbook without my blending tool, distress inks and any form of mists.

Besides scrapbooking I’m an artsy person who enjoys altered art, artist trading cards, art journaling, card making and teaching classes about the above mentioned.


Color me happy and blessed to be part of The Scrapbook Store team.
To see what I've been up to and what I'm teaching, check out my bog here.
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love seeing people's first layouts, seeing where they came from!

    ReplyDelete